Every summer, Color Bundles creates one of a kind and beautiful projects and paintings for your young artist to get inspired!
We want them to learn more on how to paint better, sketch better and to create the designs, which are both interesting and fun!
They will learn all the techniques in shading, mixing colors, textures and designs, while enjoying the proccess.
Advanced reservation is required for all the camp sessions. Call us to register over the phone (925)727-3137 or stop by at the studio.
Refer a friend to register for a week camp and receive $25.00 credit.
Please contact us with any questions during the holidays by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Mini Camps for your busy young artists!
New from this year, we are also offering 1/2 day camp from 12:00 – 3:30 pm, for the kids who are busy in the morning with summer activities, on the dates that we offer acrylic painting.( Please check the camp schedules to choose the days marked with a star*)
Lunch included, $55/Day
COLOR BUNDLES 7th ANNUAL
SUMMER DAY CAMP 2018
3 weeks in June (4th – 22nd) Mon – Fri.
10:00 am- 3:00 pm
5 weeks, July 9th–August 10th
Full Week (5 Days)
Each Day (5 Hours)
Ages: 8 & UP Day Camp Mon – Fri 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Lunch is included.
Choose a week to participate or create your own one week of different dates, to take advantage of prices for the full week.
Early Bird Discount $25./Child, with a free Tshirt. Cutoff Date 3/30/2018
New family referrals for weekly registrations: $25.00 Credit/each week
We will contact you to register. If you will be registering more than one child in any session, the second and third siblings will receive 10% discount. Remember, if you arrive on the first day of class to register, you take the risk of the class or camp being full and it’s very busy on the first few weeks.
Lunch is included.
Hamburger, hot dog, grilled chicken, cold cut sandwiches and pizza.
3D Clay Workshops, Fashion Designing, Acrylic Painting on canvas and panel, Mosaics with Clay.
Each project takes about 5 hours. Each day has a theme and all will make the same project. The students will make smaller or larger projects depending on how old they are. All art supplies are included, 8 x 10″, 5 x 7″ and 11 x 14″ clay artworks will be framed. Please Contact us to reserve your space.
Winter, Fall & Spring Break Camps are available and the dates will be posted .
Acrylic Painting & Watercolor
- 1 – Learn the techniques of Acrylic Painting on canvas, step by step and finish an 11×14” work of art at the end.
- 2 – Learn watercolor painting techniques and paint an 11×14” piece.
3D Clay Workshops
In these classes students will learn to transform their ideas into drawing and ultimately, into 3D art.
- 1 – Design and create 3D clay flowers inside an 11 x 14” or 8 x 10″ frame.
- 2 – Design and create a 3D clay scenery or landscape inside an 11 x 14” frame.
- 3 – Create 3D flowers with clay (pansy, sunflower, orchid) on 8 x 10” or 11 x 14″ panel.
- 4 – Clay mosaic on 8 x 10″ or 11 x 14″ panels.
- 5 – 3D animal designs on the panel.
- 1- Learn to sketch and paint a dress.
- 2- Design and create a 3D clay dress.
- 3- 3D dress or necklace design on the panel.
- 1 – Learn to make charm necklace and earrings set.
- 2 – These classes are designed to teach students the fundamentals of jewelry making and how to decorate the jewelry with their own designed charms.
- 3 – Design and create a chain necklace with different bead shapes and decorate it with colorful charms made of clay.
- 4 – Design and make a pair of earrings with your own handmade clay pieces.
- 5 – Design and make a unique headband with colorful clay designs and a matching pendant.