Every summer, Color Bundles creates one of a kind and beautiful projects and paintings for your young artist to get inspired!We want them to learn more on how to paint better, sketch better and to create the designs, which are both interesting and fun!They will learn all the techniques in shading, mixing colors, textures and designs, while enjoying the proccess.
Advanced reservation is required for all the camp sessions. Call us to register over the phone (925)727-3137 or stop by at the studio.
Refer a friend to register for a week camp and receive $20.00 credit.
Please contact us with any questions during the holidays by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Camp 2019
One Week Camp Mon – Fri. April 1st – 5th.
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM Ages 8 – 15 Lunch included
5hours /Day/$80 Week/$350 10% Sibling Discount
April 1st & 2nd: Paint a “Happy Birthday Sign” with a bunch of colorful balloons on 16×20″ canvas. $160
April 3rd: Paint a “Letter” (Your initial) with decorative designs on 16×20″ canvas. $80
April 4th & 5th : Paint the snowman in a Lake Tahoe scenery backgound with pine trees on the mountains on 16×20″ canvas. $160
To register, please contact us at email@example.com by March 24th.
COLOR BUNDLES 8th ANNUAL
SUMMER CAMP 2019
June (3rd -7th & 24th -28th)
July (8 -12th, 15 -19th, 22 – 26th)
August (July 29th – Aug. 2nd) & (Aug 5 -9th)
Mon – Fri 11:00 am- 4:00 pm
Full Week (5 Days)
Each Day (5 Hours)
Ages: 8 & UP Day Camp Mon – Fri 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM Lunch is included.
Choose a week to participate or create your own one week of different dates, to take advantage of prices of the full week.
Early Bird Discount $25./Child, Cutoff Date 3/28/2019
New family referrals for weekly registrations:
$25.00 Credit/each week
We will contact you to register. If you will be registering more than one child in any session, the second and third siblings will receive 10% discount. Remember, if you arrive on the first day of class to register, you take the risk of the class or camp being full and it’s very busy on the first few weeks.
Lunch & snacks are included.
Hamburger, hot dog, grilled chicken, cold cut sandwiches and pizza.
3D Clay Workshops, Acrylic Painting on canvas and panel, Mosaics with Clay.
Each project takes about 1-2 days to finish. Each class has a theme and all will make the same project. All art supplies are included, 8 x 10″, 5 x 7″ and 11 x 14″ clay artworks will be framed. Please Contact us to reserve your space at (925)727-3137 or come to the studio.
Winter, Fall & Spring Break Camps are available and the dates will be posted two months prior.
Acrylic Painting & Watercolor
- 1 – Learn the techniques of Acrylic Painting on canvas, step by step and finish an 11×14” work of art at the end.
- 2 – Learn watercolor painting techniques and paint an 11×14” piece.
3D Clay Workshops
In these classes students will learn to transform their ideas into drawing and ultimately, into 3D art.
- 1 – Design and create 3D clay flowers inside an 11 x 14” or 8 x 10″ frame.
- 2 – Design and create a 3D clay scenery or landscape inside an 11 x 14” frame.
- 3 – Create 3D flowers with clay (pansy, sunflower, orchid) on 8 x 10” or 11 x 14″ panel.
- 4 – Clay mosaic on 8 x 10″ or 11 x 14″ panels.
- 5 – 3D animal designs on the panel.
- 1- Learn to sketch and paint a dress.
- 2- Design and create a 3D clay dress.
- 3- 3D dress or necklace design on the panel.
- 1 – Learn to make charm necklace and earrings set.
- 2 – These classes are designed to teach students the fundamentals of jewelry making and how to decorate the jewelry with their own designed charms.
- 3 – Design and create a chain necklace with different bead shapes and decorate it with colorful charms made of clay.
- 4 – Design and make a pair of earrings with your own handmade clay pieces.
- 5 – Design and make a unique headband with colorful clay designs and a matching pendant.